Best Convection Toaster Oven
The art of cooking has taken a completely new course in this modern era. Most cooking enthusiasts are looking for new and upgraded toaster ovens which are enough to accomplish their cooking needs with ease.
Different brands of these appliances come with different features, designs, dimensions, weights and other added options which are responsible for their different prices. Since there are plenty of brands to choose from, it’s important to first research on the features to get a full glimpse of what you really need. Here are some of the best convection toaster ovens available in the market.
The DeLonghi R02058 6 Slice Convection Toaster Oven with Rotisserie is a compact-sized toaster oven which is capable of performing your toasting and baking needs with ease. The toaster oven is small enough to fit in your counter and large enough to prepare your entire meal without you having to fire up your oven, thus saving on energy.
With a large interior which is enough to prepare two 12 inch pizzas, the toaster oven with rotisserie comes with a bake pan and a non-stick interior which makes cleaning a breeze. An internal light aids in monitoring your cooking progress while its user friendly controls helps you to regulate the cooking temperature depending on what’s on your menu.
- The toaster oven is durable and can be used on a daily basis instead of you having to turn on the oven for smaller meals
- With a non-stick finish, the toaster oven is very easy to clean and maintain.
- Whether you’re using the rotisserie to roast pork or chicken, the roaster oven performs an even heating ensuring that your food cooks evenly and professionally
- If not cleaned after each use, it may become a hassle to clean the interior as the finish will come off when scrubbed
- Due to its design, users can easily burn their hands when trying to remove toast from the oven
The DeLonghi R02058 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven with Rotisserie is quality toaster oven which is well regarded for it’s quality and durability. With dimensions of 14×19.4×10.4 inches, this product is ideal for kitchen use and is one of the best substitutes for the conventional oven.
The Cuisinart TOB-260 Chef’s Convection Toaster is a remarkable oven which features a specious interior large enough to hold a 13 inch pizza, a 9×13 inches baking pan or 9 slices of bread.
In addition to this, users will be privileged to enjoy 15 cooking functions as well as special settings which will enable you to prepare your sandwiches and bagels with ease. With a non-stick interior, digital controls, led buttons and door sensors to activate the oven, this particular brand of toaster oven is highly affordable and the best for kitchen use.
- The Cuisinart Convection toaster has a non-stick interior which is easy to clean and handle
- The roomy and large interior is capable of holding a 13” pizza, nine slices of bread or a 9-pound chicken on the go
- The bottom rack is close to the door and is quite risky when trying to get out since you can easily burn your hands if not careful
With 15 cooking functions, digital controls and a dedicated 1875-watt heating power, the Cuisinart Convection Oven is a spectacular choice for cooking enthusiasts who wish to take their kitchen experience to the next level.
This toaster oven has dimensions of 18” (D) ×12” (H) ×20” (W), a weight of 30 lb and has a three year limited warranty which gives users maximum confidence when making their purchase.
This Breville Convection Toaster Oven has been constructed from the most durable materials while still maintaining its stylish design. Unlike other toaster ovens which contain metal elements, the Breville BOV800XL Convection Toaster Oven is reinforced in stainless steel housing while its elements are composed of quartz.
The roomy interior can hold a 13 inch pizza or 6-slices of toast, while the non-stick material of the interior is capable of withstanding high temperatures and makes the inner areas easy to clean.
With multiple functions which enable you to bake, broil, roast, toast and warm, the Breville Convection Toaster oven is the best substitute for your kitchen needs and is available on the market at an affordable price.
- With the advantage of the element IQ at you disposal, the toaster oven is able to cook food quickly and more evenly
- The quartz elements respond much faster to heat changes unlike metal elements; something which keeps this particular toaster at the top of the class
- It has a magnetic auto-eject rack which enables the rack to pull out almost halfway when the door is opened. This helps for easier removal of toast without burning your hands
- The only disadvantage with the Breville Convection Toaster Oven is the use of a synthetic chemical which is responsible for the non-stick coating. After conducting a test, this chemical was found to be toxic and caused adverse effects to laboratory animals
With dimensions of 18.5×16.2×11.2 inches, the Breville Convection Toaster Oven is the second smallest oven between the three brands. It has a heating capacity of 1800w which distributes heat between the four elements for a quick and uniform cooking experience.
The Cuisinart TOB-260 Chef’s Convection Toaster Oven is by far the best in the category. With 1875 watts of powers, this toaster has 15 cooking functions, LED buttons and a non-stick interior which makes it easy to clean.
Second in the line, we have the Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven with Element IQ which is also a very reliable oven with brilliant features such as stainless steel housing, magnetic auto-eject racks, an LCD screen and 9 cooking functions which simplifies your cooking experience. The Breville Smart Oven weighs 22.5 pounds making it the second heaviest and second biggest in the line.
The DeLonghi 6-Slice Convection Toaster with Rotisserie is the cheapest and most affordable oven in the arena. Unlike the other two toaster ovens which have a large interiors capable of holding a 13 inch pizza or 6 slices of toast, the DeLonghi Convection Toaster is capable of holding a 12 inch pizza, which only makes it convenient for small kitchen uses.
Of course, it’s everyone’s wish to achieve an easy and decent cooking experience. With superb automatic features at these toaster ovens’ disposal, it’s fair to argue that there’s something for everyone!
Categorised in: Toaster Oven Information