Cuisinart Toaster Oven Reviews
When it comes to purchasing the best toaster oven, it’s important to pay attention to its features and the prices. There are many brands of toaster ovens available on the market today. Different companies have introduced different models and versions which come with amazing features, thus offering room for competition.
Cuisinart Toaster Ovens are among these models which are available on the market, with amazing features capable of performing your cooking needs with ease. This article will review the best Cuisinart Toaster Ovens which are currently available.
The Cuisinart TOB-200 Rotisserie Convection Toaster Oven is an upgraded version of the convection oven which comes with added features to ease your cooking needs. The interior has the capacity for holding a whole 4lb chicken or a 5lb duck with spits and skewers readily available to hold your meat in a perfect position.
There are 12 cooking functions as well as a dedicated rotisserie function which enables you to activate any option of your choice.
The toaster oven has dimensions of 19×15×12 inches and has a weight of 25 pounds. The interior fits a 12 inch pizza, 6-slices of bread and has an LED display with digital controls which makes it exceptionally easy to use.
- The rotisserie function and its precise heating and cooking ability
- Digital controls offering precise and accurate settings unlike the rotating knobs found in other brands
- The Cuisinart TOB-200 Toaster Oven has a competitive 3-year limited warranty
- This toaster oven is relatively small for rotisserie use.
The rotisserie function in the Cuisinart TOB-200 Toaster Oven is a nice addition for your kitchen use. With 1875 watts of heating power, digital controls, 12 functions and an external crumb tray drawer, this unit has multifunction capabilities which keeps it at the top of the ladder.
The only drawback is the price but once you consider the 3-year limited warranty, you’ll find that it may compensate for the higher price you’ll have to spend.
The Cuisinart TOB-40N Custom Classic Toaster is a convenient option for small cooking tasks. It offers four cooking functions which include; bake, broil, toast and bagel. With 1800 watts of heating power, this unit heats up pretty fast and is great for cooking a wide variety of foods.
The interior is able to hold an 11 inch pizza and 6-slices of toast. The stainless steel sleek design, easy to use controls, and an adjustable rack makes it a perfect choice for people living on a tight budget.
- The Cuisinart TOB-40N Classic Toaster uses analog controls which are simple to use and understand.
- Unlike digital keypads, the analog controls are able to remember what the last setting was
- With an 1800 watt heating power, this unit is able to toast, bake, broil and heat-up faster than other convection ovens
- This toaster oven has a moderate size which doesn’t eat away at all your kitchen space
- One major setback with this particular unit is that it lacks a timer. Users will therefore have to keep an eye on it when it’s in operation
There are lots of admirable features which come with this particular unit. With dimensions of 15.9×11.8×7.9 inches and a weight of 12.9 pounds, the Cuisinart TOB-40N Classic Toaster Oven is capable of holding an 11 inch pizza or 6-slices of toast. It has a non-stick interior and an Exact Heat Sensor Technology which ensures that your food is cooked evenly and quickly.
The Cuisinart TOB-40FR Classic Toaster Oven is large enough to accommodate an 11 inch pizza and 6-slices of toast. The toaster oven is also smart enough to present a wide range of menu options which are responsible for the broiling, toasting, heating and bagel tasks. With 1800 watts of heating power, a stainless steel front, an automatic shut-off feature and a removable front tray, this toaster oven is ideal for young couples, students or people who don’t pay too much attention to the features.
- The roomy interior has a non-stick coating which makes the Cuisinart TOB-40FR Toaster easy to clean
- The auto-slide out rack provides hands-free loading and easy removal of food
- The oven has a precise heating function which is ideal for baking, broiling and cooking tomatoes
- This unit takes a lot of time to broil chicken unlike the other Cuisinart brands
- Although the oven is capable of holding 6 slices of bread, it’s tough to fit all the 6 slices on the go
The Cuisinart TOB-40FR Toaster Oven is a certified and tested product which is backed with a 90 days limited warranty. With added accessories such as the oven rack, broiling rack, and the baking pan, this unit is fairly priced considering that most features are also available in other expensive brands in the market.
After a thorough review of the three Cuisinart toaster ovens, it’s clear that the Cuisinart TOB-200 Rotisserie Convection Toaster is the best in the list. With a digital control system, 12 cooking functions and a large interior responsible for holding a 12 inch pizza and 6 slices of bread, this toaster oven is the best for users who wish to achieve precise results while cooking their meals.
The Cuisinart TOB-40 Custom Classic Toaster is the second on the line, featuring numerous options available in most high-end brands. The interior is capable of holding an 11 inch pizza and 6 slices of bread while the 1800 watts of power offers a quick and even heating to ensure that you achieve desirable results.
The Cuisinart TOB-40FR Custom Classic Toaster is the cheapest toaster oven on the list. This unit comes with a small interior which holds an 11 inch pizza and 6 slices of bread. The exterior housing is made from stainless steel while the analog rotational knobs are easy to use, especially for older people.
Although this unit has many features and functions which makes it an ideal choice, the cheap price and the 90 days warranty makes it even better.
Categorised in: Toaster Oven Information