Danby Designer DMW077BLSDD
The U.S. Census Bureau found that in 2011, 97% of families owned a microwave oven. Unless you’re in the 3% missing out on the joys of owning one, chances are you already know what to look for when it comes to these appliances.
Truth be told, there is no perfect microwave oven. You have to do some research to know what you are truly looking for that it fits your current needs. If toasting is your thing, check out our various toaster oven reviews!
Brand named products are there for a reason; if they’re a reliable company and have proven themselves, chances are their products are reliable as well.
Take the Danby Designer DMW077BLSDD Countertop Microwave for example; it is consistently featured on Amazon’s Best Sellers list for microwaves. Before you decide to buy, take a look at why this Danby Designer microwave oven may be the perfect fit for you.
Product Feature Summary
The Danby Designer DMW077BLSD is a countertop, easy-to-use practical microwave oven. The microwave features 0.7 cubic feet (20 liters) of cooking space on the inside, making it perfect for economical placement in various locations. It comes in a stylish black and stainless steel color to easily fit any style and location it is in!
This particular microwave oven contains numerous features, including:
- 700 watts of cooking power
- 10 different power-level options
- One-touch cooking method for the six most popular microwaveable foods
- Bright LED timer and clock for easy readingPros
- Overall, the Danby Designer DMW077BLSD’s features are fairly standard for a microwave oven. Taking a deeper look into the pros and cons of the appliance can further help you decide on which microwave oven to choose!
- Reliability – Danby has been around for 70 years, and the products it’s been coming out with have consistently been a staple of electronic appliances for decades. Starting in Canada, Danby products have become a powerhouse of products, ranging from refrigerators to microwave ovens.
- Warranty – As a standard, Danby offers 12, 18, and even 24-month warranties on most of their products.
- Dimensions – The Danby Designer DMW077BLSD is a countertop microwave, and it is a perfect fit for numerous locations including a dorm room, an office, a small kitchen, and others!
This microwave oven is easy to setup right out of the box, is effortless in choosing what setting you’d like to cook on, and seems like an easy fit for most locations! Let’s check out the cons to see the downside of this appliance.
- Retains Odor – Sometimes the appliance retains the odors of foods that have been previously cooked.
- Condensation – The microwave has a tendency to have condensation on the inside of the microwave after cooking moist or wet food, which can leave users to have to wipe out the microwave after use.
- Delicate Touch – The digital pad that you must press to turn on the microwave oven can very easily wear down, causing you to have to be gentle every time you push a button.
The microwave can be fairly easy to damage if you’re not careful enough. The digital pad can easily wear down, while the stench of the previous food you’ve cooked can hang around the appliance.
The Danby Designer DMW077BLSDD Countertop Microwave can be a quick-fit in your line of needs and current location, but sometimes the product can be delicate, especially with the digital pad. However, if you are looking for a reliable microwave, this could be the one.