Waring Pro TCO650 Digital Convection Oven Review
|Product Name:||Waring Pro TCO650 Digital Convection Oven|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||17 x 14.5 x 10.75|
Choosing the perfect convection oven is as difficult as choosing a true love. There are thousands of oven models in the market which makes your decision even more difficult. Checking all units is not a good way of studying a product because it’s time consuming.
Therefore, we’ll help you out a bit and present one of the bestselling convection ovens — the Waring Pro TCO650 Digital convection oven. It has been part of the kitchen appliance for thousands of users and most speak highly about the product. So what makes the Waring Pro TCO650 Digital Convection Oven uniquely magnetizing?
Waring Pro TCO650 Digital Convection Oven is just like any other oven – it basically heats foods, broils meat, cooks meals and toasts breads – except that it has upgraded features and enhanced exterior look.
With ovens, cooking is simplified and easier. It does not use gas and does not take too much space in the kitchen. It is conventional and very user-friendly.
Waring Pro TCO650 Digital Convection Oven
Waring is one of the known brands of kitchenware. The brand specializes in producing kitchen appliances – from coffeemakers to blenders, from countertop cooking to waffle makers – they got it all. And of course, one of their best products are the oven toasters and Waring Pro TCO650 is one oven to brag about.
The Waring Pro TCO650 has 6-cubic foot capacity. It uses 1500-watts power and timer goes up to 120 minutes. The toaster oven has east-to-maneuver timer, heat controllers and an upgraded touchpad controls.
Easy to clean from outside to inside, the Waring Pro TCO650 has crumb tray for the cleaning convenience on the inside. It has LCD Display for ease in viewing timer and heat level.
Here are some more good points of Waring Pro TCO650 Digital Convection Oven that you need to know:
- The interior dimensions are (D) 10.5 inches by (W) 12 inches by (H) 8.5 inches. This means there is wide space on the inside that can fit a 12” pizza that is equivalent to 6 slices of bread.
- Touchpad controls to help users set time and heat preferences in just a tap.
- Size is quite tolerable for an oven. Counter-top designed oven.
- The oven has one tap quick buttons for common oven uses such as toast, conventional baking, broil, and bake. There is also a bagel and pizza button.
- Comes with crumb tray for interior cleaning convenience.
- Product comes with oven rack and baking pan.
- Easy to use with conventional features and understandable manual.
- Non-Teflon coating on the interior, mostly preferred by health concerned citizens.
- Toasts breads evenly.
- Can perfectly broil frozen foods.
- Trays are not non-stick, and it discolors when burned.
- The “all done” beep is too loud, something that cannot be tolerated by people having sensitive hearing and parents with a sleeping child.
- Oven clock does not update time.
- Oven has a noisy fan.
- Waring Pro TCO650 has no light inside.
- Exterior gets extremely hot (which seems understandable for ovens but this one’s something intolerable).
- Uses 1500-Watts, which can cause a higher electric bill.
- The baking pan has an uneven surface because of the unnecessary embossed design.
- The crumb tray might have been designed unprofessionally. Pulling out the crumb tray through the elevated oven door will probably slide the crumbs down to the base, which therefore will only make cleaning harder.
Waring Pro TCO650 Digital Convection Oven has features many would want to have. The easy controls and the LCD display is just perfect for quick usage. It cooks perfectly and toasts evenly. It can accommodate several foods inside, which is a good feature for people who have limited schedule in heating food.
Waring Pro TCO650 does not take much space and is highly recommendable for people with tight kitchen space. The exterior design is fine — a combination of steel and black color. The price is quite high but comprehensively, with the features mentioned, it can be said to be reasonable.
If you want a toaster oven with a similar quality, you could opt for the Waring WTO150. It’s an oven with a built-in pop-up 2-slice toaster on the outside. You can technically cook something on the oven while toasting two breads.
Waring TCO650 Digital Convection Oven is a great toaster oven for people who love a compact oven with amazing cooking qualities. It can cook meals perfectly and toast breads evenly. It has features most people need – a easy to set up timer and heat level, LCD display and Teflon-free interior.
The ding sound received several complaints and the feature could have been made smarter, such as having the ding volume preferences. The price is reasonable. The extreme exterior heat can be a bit much, but, generally speaking, all other positive features are excellent and worth the price.Check Current Price