Most companies have come up with upgraded versions of their toaster ovens which are enough to meet all your cooking needs. Different ovens vary depending on the design, energy-saving efficiency, speed and other additional features which makes them unique and user-friendly. Below is a list of the latest toaster ovens which have been released in 2015.
The Cuisinart TOB-135 Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven is among the latest brands of toaster ovens which come with 9 functions, which enable you to bake and cook any recipe of your choice. The interior is moderately-spaced, able to accommodate a full chicken, 6 slices of bread or a 12 inch pizza. Functional LED buttons and a back-lit LCD screen make it easier for users to select their desired functions to maintain precise temperatures while cooking.
- The convection technology present in the Cuisinart TOB-135 toaster oven performs remarkably well. Most customers have praised this model, saying that the fan is quiet and pleasant unlike traditional models
- The control system is very easy to operate and understand. With the help of the LED lighting, users will be able to know which cooking mode is working even from a far distance
- The turn-off feature in the Cuisinart TOB-135 toaster oven has a two hours timer which enables the oven to automatically shut off to save on energy
- Although the LED buttons are visible from a distance, some customers have complained that the LCD screen is hard to read unless you get closer to it
- The door handle is pretty close to the glass, hence it requires extreme care while opening or closing the door
The Cuisinart TOB-135 Deluxe is the latest brand of the toaster oven and the best for small kitchen use. While using the modern “exact heat/always heat” technology, this appliance is the best for most cooking enthusiasts since its perfect for any budget range.
The Panasonic NB-G110P Flash Toaster Oven has been followed by thousands of fans due to its efficiency, amazing features and its availability for people living on the edge. This model has 1300 watts of heating power, a double infrared light and FlashXpress technology which enables it to cook up to 40% faster compared to other conventional ovens. It has a square-shaped interior which holds a 9 inch pizza, 4 slices of bread and a removable cramp tray for easy clean-up.
- The small size of this appliance is ideal for people living in smaller spaces or students who don’t need to prepare large meals
- The double infrared heating feature of the Panasonic NB-G110P Toaster heats up the interior really fast for a quick and even cooking process
- With the FlashXpress technology at your disposal, users don’t need to necessarily preheat the oven before cooking.
- The Panasonic NB-G110P Toaster Oven is pretty small and a little problematic for people cooking large meals
Although it’s the smallest and the lightest in the line, the Panasonic NB-G110P is a top product which has many features and advantages making it the preferred model by its fans.
The large capacity countertop oven from Oster is a modernized oven which features a stainless steel finish frame, an adjustable broil and a large interior which is capable of holding a 12 inch pizza or a 13×9 inch baking pan. This particular model of convection oven is the largest and the heaviest between the three products. It’s the most convenient for people dealing with large recipes and is the most preferred due to its affordable price.
- From most customer observations, it’s fair to argue that the luxurious interior of this appliance is important for a number of reasons. Apart from being able to hold a 12 inch pizza and a 13×9 inch pan, it has internal lighting which enables you to monitor your recipe and see whether it’s ready or not
- It has a lavish, stylish and attractive stainless steel exterior
- Unlike traditional models, the Countertop Convection Toaster has a quiet motor which offers an easy and fast cooking experience
- The crumb tray pulls out when opened. Although it’s a plus, the only problem is that it can easily burn your hands if you’re not cautious.
- The oven also lacks some convenient features which make it easier and simpler to use and understand
The large-capacity countertop oven from Oster can cook a wide variety of foods. With an energy-efficient 1300watts of heating power, this convection toaster can defrost, bake, toast and broil without experiencing any complications. With an easy-to-clean interior, digital controls and seven heating options, the large capacity countertop oven shares similar features with other top-rated convection toasters at an affordable price.
After closely comparing the three toaster ovens, it’s evident that the Cuisinart TOB-135 Deluxe Convection Toaster is the best in the category. With top-rated features and user-friendly options such as digital controls, electronic LED buttons and 9 functions, the Deluxe Convection Toaster is easy to use and has a moderate size and weight ideal for any type of user.
The Panasonic NB-G110P FlashXpress Toaster Oven is the best substitute for users who wish to achieve their cooking needs at an affordable price. This model has credible features which include double infrared heating, FlashXpress technology, auto-control panel and cooking temperatures which range from 250 degrees Fahrenheit to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. With such amazing features, quite a number of people will prefer getting this model since it’s available at a reasonable price.
The Oster Large Capacity Countertop Digital Convection Toaster Oven is another brand of oven which has been included in the list at a very cheap price. It has numerous features which are worth looking at and houses the largest interior between the three brands. People who enjoy cooking large meals without paying attention to its features will find this model ideal and safe for use.