At ToasterOvenGeek.com, we value your privacy and take appropriate measures to protect it.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information:
• Your name, address, email address, and other contact information.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
• Information about your visits to the Website, including the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with the Website.
• Unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers.
• Any other information that you provide to us through forms, surveys, or other interactions with the Website.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect to:
• Operate, maintain, and improve the Website.
• Respond to your requests and inquiries.
• Process payments.
• Monitor and analyze usage and trends.
• Personalize the Website.
• Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
• Provide you with information about our products and services.
We may also use the information we collect to personalize your experience, including providing you with content or advertising tailored to your interests.
Sharing Your Information
We may share the information we collect with third parties, including:
• Service providers that help us operate, maintain, and improve our Website.
• Business partners, such as Amazon affiliates.
• Advertisers, who may use the information to present you with relevant advertising.
We may also share your information with law enforcement, government officials, insurance companies, or other third parties when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
We may also share your information with third parties in connection with the sale, assignment, or other transfer of the business or a portion of the business.
We may share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Your Rights and Choices
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email.
You may also adjust your browser settings to reject cookies. Please note that if you reject cookies, you may still use the Website, but your ability to use some features may be limited.
California residents may request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at 5246 Charm St SW, Canton, OH 44706, United States.
The Website is hosted in the United States and is intended for users located in the United States. If you use the Website from other countries, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Changes to this Policy