|Product Name:||Americana ERO-2600BL Retro Toaster Oven|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||16.25 x 19.1 x 13.4|
Check Current PriceIf you’re shopping for a new toaster oven, you’ve come to the right place! We’re reviewing the Americana ERO-2600BL retro toaster oven including the product features, pros & cons, and more!
Did you know toaster ovens have been around since 1893? That’s a lot of toasting. A toaster oven can be a great addition to your kitchen. Conventional ovens are still great for making large meals and stovetops obviously come in handy, but toaster ovens can be a convenient, time-saving solution for many consumers.
If you love items with a retro flare, the Americana ERO-2600BL retro toaster oven might be a great fit for you. Let’s dive in!
This toaster oven competes with many of the good ones on the market today, all with a unique style that brings a joy of yesteryear to your kitchen. It is a great fit for regular use for a smaller household.
- This toaster oven features the following functions: bake, broil, toast, and reheat
- The labeled door takes away the guessing game of where to put your toaster oven tray for the results you want. The labels include ‘broil’ at the top, ‘toast, cookie, pizza, bagel’ on the middle, and ‘bake, reheat, warm’ on the bottom. All of this in cute retro cursive almost like the notes in school sack lunches from 50’s moms.
- This toaster oven has a sizable inner capacity of 13″ X 13″ X 9.5″. That means it can fit a 12″ pizza or 6 slices of bread easily.
- Adjustable timer knob that times up to 60 minutes
- Adjustable temperature in Farenheight up to 480 degrees
- Adjustable function knob with 4 toasting settings
- The Americana ERO-2600BL retro toaster oven comes with accessories including a bake tray, a wire rack and a convenient crumb tray to help keep your toaster oven spick and span! It also comes with a wire handle to help you remove the hot trays safely.
- Even Heat Technology makes this toaster oven super reliable
- Retro design with a silver body and a tiffany blue or red door.
- The exterior size of the Americana ERO-2600BL retro toaster oven is a reasonable 19.09 x 16.14 x 13.38 Inches
- Convenient red indicator light
- Cool Touch Handle for maximum safety
- Wattage: 1400 Watts 120V ~60Hz
- Comes with a 1 Year Warranty
- Metal interior with Teflon coating
Pros of the Americana ERO-2600BL Retro Toaster Oven
This stylish toaster oven has a nostalgic feel with the functions of modern day. Here are the pros:
It is very easy to switch between the 4 oven functions: Broil, Bake, Toast, and Reheat
The extra-large interior is definitely convenient for heating, cooking, toasting, or re-heating a variety of food items.
The Americana ERO-2600BL retro toaster oven is a great size. At 16.25 x 19.1 x 13.4 inches, it is small enough to fit on the counter and use instead of firing up your full-size oven and heat up the whole kitchen.
If you max out the 6 pieces of bread this toaster oven boasts it can handle at once, they will all come out evenly toasted because of the Even Heat Technology.
The 60-minute timer has a convenient Auto-Shut off feature and also has a Stay-On option if you need longer cooking time.
The oven door is not only fashionable, it is sturdy and reliable and is made of safety tempered glass.
The door handle is made of sleek stainless steel.
It even comes with a recipe booklet.
The Americana retro toaster oven is easy to use.
Cons of the Americana ERO-2600BL Retro Toaster Oven
This cute retro toaster has many pros, it may not be the right fit for everyone. The main con is the door handle sticks out a little bringing the depth of the toaster oven to 15″, which may be a little big for smaller kitchens with valuable countertop real estate. And, obviously, if you are not a fan of retro looks you will likely not be a fan of this toaster oven. It is not the cheapest one out there (although far from the most expensive, either). It will cost you around $100, depending on where you buy.
If you want a good toaster oven that also has a retro style to perk up your kitchen, this Americana retro toaster oven is a great choice for you.
For some larger families, this toaster oven might be a little small, and it’s not the most energy efficient model on the market, however, generally, you will likely be very pleased with this toaster oven as it lives up to all the features it claims.
If you like the Americana ERO-2600BL retro toaster oven but you still want to shop around, check out our other helpful blog posts such as Best Toaster Oven Under $100: Features to Look For.